We designed the Layers of Learning Early Grades Student Planner especially for kids from 1st grade to 4th grade to keep track of their school work.
Part of organizing your homeschool is teaching your kids to be organized. Besides, this student planner includes teaching tools like calendars for kids to keep track of time and graphs to keep track of weather.
- Monthly undated calendars
- Daily assignment sheets
- Weekly assignment planner (choose between weekly and daily methods)
- Graphs for weather tracking
- A daily chore chart
- Journal or narration pages
- A chart to keep track of test scores, if required by your state or if you wish to use for motivation
- Spelling list papers
- Two cover options (shown above)
Most of the pages come in either color or black and white so you can choose.
Many of the pages have editable fields so you can enter the subjects or assignments that come up every day for example.
Each page of the planner is on a separate file for easier printing and flexibility.
All pages are full size 8 1/2" by 11" and intended to be printed and bound at a copy shop or hole punched and inserted into the front of your child's school binder.
Age Range: 6-9 years
Grade Range: 1st-4th
Format: Printable PDF
Publisher: HooDoo Publishing
Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 11 inches
Digital File Size: 3.25Mb
Submit your review