The Layers of Learning Podcast with Karen and Michelle is here to help you get your whole family learning together in your homeschool. We are the sisters behind Layers of Learning. We love getting together to chat about homeschooling and this podcast is just a series of our chats. We’re inviting you to listen in on our conversations.
We both have big families, but we teach almost all of our school subjects to everyone at once. We want to help you find the joy in that too, so we talk a lot about family homeschooling. To see all of our episodes, visit our Layers of Learning Podcast Page. Join us as we explore how to have a happy, hands-on, family-style homeschool.
Organizing layers of Learning Notebooks
In this episode, Karen and Michelle offer advice for organizing Layers of Learning Notebooks. Learn about the two notebooks you’ll need as well as the optional Student Journals that are available to keep your homeschool organized and on track. You’ll find out what to keep and what to toss, suggestions for which dividers to include, and also some basics about helping your kids stay organized. Notebooks are also a really useful tool for helping you create portfolios at the end of each school year.
Here Are A Few Topics You’ll Hear About In This Podcast
- Staying organized throughout your homeschool year has lots of benefits, and the first key is organizing Layers of Learning Notebooks.
- There are free printable notebook covers available from Layers of Learning.
- The student journals are found within the catalog and are offered as PDFs or spiral bound paperbacks.
- The Layers of Learning Notebook uses just four dividers – History, Geography, Science, and Art.
- The Writer’s Workshop Guidebook walks you through how to organize your Writer’s Workshop Notebook.
- Organizing printables is easy with a simple pocket folder. You can print the printables ahead of time or print just as you need them.
- Keeping notebooks makes it really easy to build a school portfolio at the end of each year because everything is together, in order, and neat and tidy.
Try family-style homeschooling now with free samples of four Layers of Learning units when you subscribe. You'll get to try family-style history, geography, science, and arts with your children.
You can unsubscribe any time.